*Food & Feedback 4Families Sun 11th September, TESCO Community Room 1.30-3.30pm*
*10-Year Celebration Sun 25th Sept. at Belgrave Function Room, 218 Thurcaston Rd,
LE4 2QG 2-4.00pm*
🎉Come & Celebrate with us, email email@example.com or ring 0333 344 611 BEFORE midday on Wed. 14th Sept. if you can join us to enable us to order food
Dock - Arthritis information Drop in: Monday 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th Sept 10.00am - 12.00pm
i-Pad Training Drop-in Thursday 1st, 8th, 15th, 21st & 28th September 1.00 - 3.00pm
iPad Barclays Digital Eagles training (members only) Wednesday 21st Sept 9.30-11.30am
Monday: YOGA 5th & 26th September, 11.30am-12.30am
Wednesday: Seated/General Exercise session, 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th Sept 1.00-2.00pm
Tesco Express Shelthorpe Community Room
Wednesday General Exercises, 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th Sept 2.30-3.30pm
Sunday Club Children & Young People’s group -Table Tennis and Fun Activities 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th September 2.00-3.00pm
Tesco Beaumont Leys Community Space, off aisle 24
Friday General Exercises, 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th Sept 2.00-3.00pm
Monthly Meeting, Dock (LE4 5NU)
Wednesday 14th September, 7.00 – 9.00pm - Hansa Kanji and the topic is the Art of Relaxation. The main entrance will be closed, please call 0333 344 4611 for access.
Leicester General Hospital
Hydrotherapy 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th Sept 10.000am - 12.00pm Members only
Local Charity Profile
One of the charities administered by Leicester Charity Link helps people aged over sixty who live in the city of Leicester and have an illness or disability. Grants, which are means tested, can be for household goods and mobility equipment up to a maximum of £500.
If you meet the criteria above and would like CLASH 2012 to submit an application on your behalf, please email Keely at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will submit your application to Charity Link.
THANK YOU to –
- Big Lottery Fund, Awards for All – Dock, MSK Health Promotion Hub for £9,922 Award
- Birstall Methodist Coffee Shop. It was our last Coffee Morning there and we raised £212.51p. Next year it’s Family Fun DAY at Abbey Pumping Station on Bank Holiday, Sunday 27th August 11.00am – 4.00pm.
- LEBC/NCS £4,205.52 to help sustain the charity
- BARCLAYS Awareness Table in Haymarket Towers Branch on Friday afternoons
- Peepul Enterprise for free use of Sports Hall
- Tesco Extra Loughborough & Beaumont Leys for free use of Community Space
- ***Table Tennis England Funding Application pending in partnership with Peepul Enterprise for Families Group***
- ***CHRISTMAS MEAL – Saturday December 3rd Birstall Golf Club, 12pm arrival for 12.30pm start. The Dining and Lounge areas will be available until 4.00pm. Come along and catch up with your friends ***
Guest prices are on the Menu
- Members will receive a £10 discount; a funding application is pending, however this is not assured. If unsuccessful, costs will be met from NCS Funds
- Families: 1 parent/guardian will be free
- Under 5 years old: £8.00 for 2 courses £10.00 for 3 courses, Children with an arthritis condition Free. Siblings as indicated
- Under 12 years old: £11.50 for 2 courses, £13.00 for 3 courses, Children with an arthritis condition Free. Siblings as indicated
- Over 12 years old: Adult prices Children with an arthritis condition Free. Siblings as indicated.
***Children will have to look out for SANTA after dinner ***
To book your place contact KATH on 0116 270 6532 before